26 Nov 2006

Christmas Is In The Air

It is officially the holiday season! It still seems peculiar to me even after all these years that it can be so hot and still be Christmas. It just seems wrong. But it is getting to be Christmas and everywhere you look there are Christmas trees and doodads to get you in the holiday spirit. Today we took Lily to see Father Christmas so that she could hand over her wish list because once the wish list has been handed over to the jolly fellow you cannot add to it! Pretty good thinking on our behalf don't you think? We have also explained that Christmas is about more than just toys and we take her with us to buy gifts for needy families and take them to the drop off point and she loves doing this.

Some random shots from today.



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

9 comments:

Buckeyes & Eggrolls said...

What a beautiful dress. Also, that is such a great tradition to start with Lily.. both the turning over the christmas wish list early and the buying of presents for others of greater need!

Andie said...

I hope Lily has a copy of her list, wouldn't want her to forget anything she put on it!

Nikki said...

I can't recall if I have ever commented on your blog before, but I have been enjoying reading it for quite some time now. I love all the pics of Lily -- she is such a beautiful little girl.
I am also blessed with a sweet Lily from China!

simply t said...

Lily is adorable and I'll be following along on your journey! Your not to far ahead of me.

PIPO said...

I LOVE the pictures!

It's official. It is simply not possible to have anything less than a beautiful picture of Ms. Lily.

Joannah said...

Beautiful pictures of your girl!

Stephe said...

Awesome Lily/Santa Photo!!!! :)

3D said...

Beautiful little lady!

Actually, all your recent photos are great. Bloglines has not been working well so I have missed all your fun updates. Now I am caught up!

Keep smilin!

Ann said...

This girl is so darn cute!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails