25 Oct 2006

Zen Like


As much as I am trying to remain calm and zen like it just isn't happening. I am not enjoying the fact that one year has passed by and we dont have any solid news. When we had reached this point with Lily we had a referral photo. We were really close. In fact we were so close that when we had to update our homestudy our SW had to hand deliver it to us cos we were getting ready to board our plane. But this time around, nothing, no news, just time to start the updates, the fingerprinting and possibley we will have to apply for a whole new I171h.There is something about the paperwork aspect of this process that freaks me out is isn't even the wait although it would be nice if we had made it into the review room.I am not sure when I started feeling this freaked out and I know it probably wont last very long cos I am a happy go lucky kind of gal and I am sure once the SW leaves on Tuesday I shall be calm again. Calm for me is warped speed so I shall be happy to be moving at warped speed again instead of supersonic speed. I have to go now and clean things, I clean when I am nervous so if you need anything cleaned send it my way. Hubby is staying very busy too so I guess it has got to him. Our SW is wonderful and actually I cant wait to see her and ask her if she knows anything or has heard anything, I doubt it but it never hurts to ask.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails