22 Oct 2006

Thou Shalt Not Blog......

......that is what blogger said to me yesterday when I tried to sign in.
Not one to take things lying down I just decided to catch up on some other blogs. That is when I got the second rude awakening: Thou shalt not read other peoples blogs either! Blogger had a problem yesterday and quite frankly it got quite ugly!

But all was not lost I decided to have a look at my heritage and see what celebrity matches it would throw back this time. EGADS....apparently My Heritage had a problem with me as well last night cos I am now looking like a cross between Mother Theresa and some trans-sexual named Pete. OK so there were a few very flattering femme fatales in the mix but they got lost to me. All I can say is it is a good thing I am a happy little person who sees humour in most things otherwise I probably would have picked up the phone and dialed the plastic surgeons office and used the emergency contact number when the service picked up! Well after that surely things can only get better.....wrong. The reptile who moved in here on Thursday apparently likes it here and suddenly made his presence known giving me an absolute heart attack.

After what was a wonderful day with Lily at the beach things were heading downhill fast so I decided to run and hide in the comfort of my bed. Surely scaly, nasty, Lizard couldnt find his way through 2 rooms, up a flight of stairs, along the landing and all the way to our bed! Hubby was again at work and I didn't think he would want to be bothered with my YIKES phone calls and somehow I really didn't think that the fire department would see it as an emergency
even though that is how it felt to me. But alas today is another day and when I came downstairs this morning there was a note on the coffee pot that read, FEAR NO MORE, LIZZY IS GONE. What a guy. He is just trying to make me feel better for looking like Mother Theresa and some drag queen named Pete while he looks like George Clooney. Oh and Lily she looked like Celia Cruz????

Right it's time to go and grab another day by the you know whats......and see if it is a little bit kinder.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails