14 Sept 2006

Rumor Mill

The adoption world is filled with rumors, some we like and some we don't. It seems that lately most of the rumors that come true are the not so pleasant ones however this morning I heard a little bit of gossip that made my tender little ears pick right up. Apparently some people with the same LID as us are being asked to provide more information to the CCAA. This would mean that they have made it to the infamous review room which is a HUGE stepping stone along the way. The CCAA's website clearly states that they have just finished reviewing the people whose LID was November...............but I am gonna run with this rumor today cos it makes me happy. Today is a happy sort of day because as I drove Lily to school this morning we had a perfect rainbow above us in the sky and it was just beautiful.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails