19 Sept 2006

Hot Off The Press

The CCAA website updated their site today and it now reads:
The CCAA has finished the review of the adoption application documents
registered with our office before December 31, 2005.
This means that January is in there now and we are next. Now since you know that I am not the calmest member of planet earth this is going to mean that once the website changes next month I shall be going nuts and basically holding my breathe until we get the all clear. The review room is where our file is scrutinized by the CCAA to check that we are the kinds of people that Lily thinks we are! GULP! Just because we have done this once before doesnt make it any easier, in fact I think it is worse or as my mum would say, worser!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails