18 Feb 2011

Wearing Funky Shoes

I have never taken the girls bowling. Is that really bad? I don't like it and I just never think of it. The other day Lily asked if we could go so I promised her the next time she had a day off from school we would go. She wrote it on the calender and today was the day.

My word were they excited. Rosie obviously has no clue what bowling is other than Wii bowling but she was raring to go. I was wrong, she kept saying, "real bowling with a ball"

After lunch, when Lily was finished with another project for school, we went bowling. They had so much fun. I enjoyed it because they were just so delighted to actually be in a bowling alley and bowling. I had to laugh when I asked for the smallest size ball and the girl handed me a 7 lb'er. How on earth is Rosie ever going to be able to lift it let alone bowl with it? That is when I was asked if I wanted a ramp? A what? They explained and we got a ramp, put the bumpers up and were ready to go bowling in our funky shoes. I have a big problem wearing anything that the world and his brother have worn before me, why not just paddle about in a toilet bowl?

Oh they had fun. At first Rosie was a little overcome by all the noise and hustle and bustle but after a few minutes she calmed down and dove right in.


Poor Rosie, they didn't have her size shoes so we had to go up a couple. They were like flippers on her.
Enough colours.
look what I've got, it's a bit heavy
putting it on the ramp all by herself.
And it's off.
Lily looking like a pro.
and it's off.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


Yes, this is the painful truth my girlies both beat me. How pitiful.


Rosie took this one. I look a little bit tired.
looking tired here too but Rosie looked cute.


Love this picture of lanky Lily
In the car on the way home they were taking silly photos
Here's another one


When we got home we played wii, Just Dan*e it. OMG it was hilarious, hilarious. Now I have to plan out tomorrow so it is as fun as today but now I'm heading to bed.

2 comments:

Life frome where we are said...

OMG...the ball is as big as Rosie. Did you bowl in flip flops??? No wonder you lost!!!

Maci Miller said...

Adorable. And OMG, YOU look tired? No way. You look all cheery and sun tanned and beautiful, my friend. You wanna see tired, come on up here and see me this week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails