27 Nov 2009

Who Says You Can't Go Home?

Jacob and a few other people near and dear to my heart never really did like the other blog. The name just didn't fit our family and if you ever G00gled it about a kazillion other blogs popped up. I still have the original Eggroll blog but it is dreadfully slow to download or upload.

So I rolled up my sleeves and contacted the blog diva to see if she would be willing to merge my blogs together and give us a fresh new look but that fell flat on it's face before it left the ground when she didn't even bother to return my emails. At that point I decided I could do it myself and here is the result.

Both of my blogs together in one place. Every single post and comment ever written and back to the old title, which I must say does suit us much better. It is still a work in progress and needs lots more personalizing before it is ready but I refuse to keep posting the same post in 2 places any longer especially since I am posting daily at the moment.

Welcome Home.


P.S. Andie...I hope this makes you happy! I'm sorry about the 2 in the title but it is the best I could come up with.


4 comments:

Tammie said...

Oh goodness! You're trying to confuse me, & you've managed to do quite the job!

Love being back home here @ Eggrolls & Chopsticks. It's a good feeling. Very homey. :-)

Pam said...

Great job Tart. Love this name so much. Glad to be back home again. Send kisses & hugs to the girls from us including Coco & Rascal
Love Pam

Love Letters To China said...

Wow... You've been a very busy girl! Love the new/old blog. After reading the old one during our ever so long wait for our son, it feels great now to actually know you and your family. Every time I read a post and saw those two beautiful girls of yours, I would eagerly look forward to my dream of once again becoming a mommy. Thank you for making my long, long, wait a little bit easier.

Vivian M said...

I love the new blog! And the girls are growing so fast, sheesh!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails