7 Jul 2008

I Love It.

Today we went shopping and I got one of these:




I really love it. It is so different this year than the last few years and feels alot more like a car and is so much nicer on the inside. Gone is the feel of a pick-up truck. My only dilemma was the colour. I really wasn't very keen on any of them and wanted something light so that it would stay a bit cooler....not a lot but a little. I finally choose the colour only to find out it came with black interior....yuck. So it was back to the drawing board. I settled on the is pale blue one and I must say it is growing on me quite quickly.

I drove the salesman bonkers from the second I walked in and said that I wanted to test drive 2 cars....is this really unusual? Anyway I decided on something bigger over the Accord even though the Accord had tonnes of bells and whistles. They were all things that I really don't need.

I am all giddy and excited but at the same time it was hard to say bye bye to "little car" cos it held so many memories for me and was so faithful but now we can start making new memories in this car who at the moment remains without a name.

The next post will feature the girlies I promise.

2 comments:

Life with JJ, Starr and Spice said...

Love your cool new wheels. I think that you should break it in my driving up to CS again for house shopping..LOL

Jeanne said...

Absolutely love the colour, you made a good choice all round, now you really must Christen her.
love J xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails